This smoked and berries salad is the perfect dish for the summer season, they are light, fresh and healthy.
I only give you a suggestion: you can choose and combine the ingredients as you prefer, but I assure you that this combination is just perfect.
- - Salad -
- 300 g Scottish smoked salmon
- 50 g red currants
- 50 g blueberries
- 2 fennel bulbs
- - Dressing -
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp fresh dill (can be substitute by fresh fennel herb)
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- the juice of one lemon
- Wash and clean the fennels, pat dry and, slice very thinly with a slicer.
- Carefully wash the berries.
- Mix well in a bowl oil, lemon juice, salt and curry.
- Arrange the fennel and salmon on plates, scatter the berries and dill on top.
- Dress with the curry sauce and serve at once.