A delicious and easy side dish, where italian kale matches with lemon and raisin.
If you’re looking for something healthy or green, go into the kitchen to prepare it.
Italian kale with pine nuts and raisin - serves 4
- 1 oz (30 g) roasted pine nuts
- a scant oz (20 g) soaked raisin
- 7 oz (200 g) italian kale, trimmed and stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves
- juice from ½ lemon and zest
- freh dround pepper
- chili pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Finely chop in thin strips, 1 cm long, italian kale (washed, trimmed and stems removed)
- In a large skillet, place oil, gralic cloves, chili pepper and sauté for a while.
- Add kale and cook until tender.
- Add drained raisin, pine nuts and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Serve italian kale in dishes, season with lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper to taste and enjoy.