It is not necessary to be Valentine’s Day to indulge in a sweet red passion cake. Even today, a mix between 2 desserts: the red velvet cake and cheesecake, to get delicious red velvet cheesecakes. Creamy, lightly flavored with chocolate and bright red colored. Irresistible!
Tasty and crispy puff pastry twisties. Perfect for an aperitif, with finely chopped ham or other ingredients of your choice. To taste with bacon and cheese.
Bread a collection of sinple and tasty recipes of bread. Free download on iTunes store Download now!
A bitter, sweet, creamy, quick pasta dish. Combination of flavors that work beautifully together, creating a perfect balance.
The idea of these cakes was born from a series of mouth-watering combinations: chocolate and pears, the dessert Opéra, a famous French cake and the desire to make a layer cake. So here’s a version of my little layer cakes with chocolate and pears. Filling can be different, according to seasons or to your fantasy….. Anyway, […]
Tasty images a collection of gorgeous and stunning recipes and images to impress your guests. Free download on iBook store Download now!
n Italy, cotechino (Italian fresh pork sausage) and lentils are culinary symbols of abundance and fortune, generally eaten on New Year’s day. Best lentils come from Umbria, look for fresh cotechino at Italian butcher shops. We suggest a different way to taste this traditional dish, not only for Christmas holidays.
As I said many times, cheesecake is my favorite cake, so…..anytime is cheesecake time! Three layers for a delicious, creamy, rich dessert. Digestive crumbs crust, topped with a cream cheese and dulce de leche filling, then a layer of lightly sweetened sour cream. A full-bodied flavor for a classic treat. You must try it.
Pumpkin and butternut are typical autumn ingredients, suitable for ravioli, bread and cakes. Generally, in Italy, pumpkin is used for savory recipes, being pumpkin sweet by itself. The savory flan, which we propose is soft and creamy, rich and velvety. Very easy to make, because everything is just mixed together and whizzed up in a blender […]
Nothing better than a gorgeous home made brioches for breakfast. Easy to make, they are a must-have for Sunday morning. It is better to try these brioches warm, because I really couldn’t wait until the rolls had cooled to have a taste…… I prefer plain brioches, but you can fill them according to your taste. […]
- Entrées/ Appetizers
- Pasta, Riso e Zuppe/Pasta, Rice, Grains & Soup
- Carne e Pesce/Meat – Poultry & Seafood – Fish
- Contorni, Insalate e Verdure/Sides, Salads & Vegetables
- Focacce, pane, pizza e torte salate/Brunch, Breads, Pies & Pizzas
- Formaggio/Cheese & Dairy
- Dolci/ Desserts, Cakes & Treats
- Finger Food
- Aria on Zuppa di cereali e legumi – IPER – AMARSI E PIACERSI
- flora trinca on Zuppa di cereali e legumi – IPER – AMARSI E PIACERSI
- Ricette di Stagione – Settimana n. 8/2014 | Blog Cortilia on Walnut golden bites
- Ricette di Stagione – Settimana n. 3/2014 | Blog Cortilia on Savory pumpkin flan
- Ricette di Stagione – Settimana n. 6/2014 | Blog Cortilia on Savory pumpkin flan