Bannock is a scottish slight bread, similar to a focaccia and it can be prepared either with barley or oats flour. Perfect to taste with cold cut meats. This ancient traditions bread is dedicated to Davide, a photographer friend of us, who shooted.
By Aria on November 11, 2011 in Entrées/ Appetizers, focacce, Focacce, pane, pizza e torte salate/Brunch, Breads, Pies & Pizzas, Pane
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Entrées/ Appetizers
- Pasta, Riso e Zuppe/Pasta, Rice, Grains & Soup
- Carne e Pesce/Meat – Poultry & Seafood – Fish
- Contorni, Insalate e Verdure/Sides, Salads & Vegetables
- Focacce, pane, pizza e torte salate/Brunch, Breads, Pies & Pizzas
- Formaggio/Cheese & Dairy
- Dolci/ Desserts, Cakes & Treats
- Finger Food