I’ve made potato bread before. So, why do not throw in some other ingredients like seeds and walnuts? It turned out good, perfect for winter cold nights.
Baked potatoes bread with seeds
By Aria on February 1, 2012 in Focacce, pane, pizza e torte salate/Brunch, Breads, Pies & Pizzas, Pane, Vegetariano/Vegetarian
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Entrées/ Appetizers
- Pasta, Riso e Zuppe/Pasta, Rice, Grains & Soup
- Carne e Pesce/Meat – Poultry & Seafood – Fish
- Contorni, Insalate e Verdure/Sides, Salads & Vegetables
- Focacce, pane, pizza e torte salate/Brunch, Breads, Pies & Pizzas
- Formaggio/Cheese & Dairy
- Dolci/ Desserts, Cakes & Treats
- Finger Food