Cassata is a sicilian dessert with ancient origins. Its ingredients and preparation offer particular flavors, making it unique and gorgeous. To renew this delicious treat, we decided to revisit the recipe, suggesting a new fragrance. A different way to enjoy the flavors of traditional Italian cuisine.
Red currants cassata
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Entrées/ Appetizers
- Pasta, Riso e Zuppe/Pasta, Rice, Grains & Soup
- Carne e Pesce/Meat – Poultry & Seafood – Fish
- Contorni, Insalate e Verdure/Sides, Salads & Vegetables
- Focacce, pane, pizza e torte salate/Brunch, Breads, Pies & Pizzas
- Formaggio/Cheese & Dairy
- Dolci/ Desserts, Cakes & Treats
- Finger Food