As everybody knows, focaccia is a dough made with flour, water, yeast and salt, baked in the oven, Many recipes exist, for example the focaccia from Recco or the Neapolitan pizza….and concerning the focaccia barese, each town, and even every family, has its own variation, with particolar toppings. Today, we offer you, according to our opinion, the best, the most rich and tasty….
By Aria on July 29, 2013 in focacce, Focacce, pane, pizza e torte salate/Brunch, Breads, Pies & Pizzas, Vegetariano/Vegetarian
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Entrées/ Appetizers
- Pasta, Riso e Zuppe/Pasta, Rice, Grains & Soup
- Carne e Pesce/Meat – Poultry & Seafood – Fish
- Contorni, Insalate e Verdure/Sides, Salads & Vegetables
- Focacce, pane, pizza e torte salate/Brunch, Breads, Pies & Pizzas
- Formaggio/Cheese & Dairy
- Dolci/ Desserts, Cakes & Treats
- Finger Food