A delicious and easy side dish, where italian kale matches with lemon and raisin.
If you’re looking for something healthy or green, go into the kitchen to prepare it.
- 1 oz (30 g) roasted pine nuts
- a scant oz (20 g) soaked raisin
- 7 oz (200 g) italian kale, trimmed and stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves
- juice from ½ lemon and zest
- freh dround pepper
- chili pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Finely chop in thin strips, 1 cm long, italian kale (washed, trimmed and stems removed)
- In a large skillet, place oil, gralic cloves, chili pepper and sauté for a while.
- Add kale and cook until tender.
- Add drained raisin, pine nuts and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Serve italian kale in dishes, season with lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper to taste and enjoy.