A very quick and easy dish.
A comforting vegetarian dish that works as an entree or a side.
Feel free to substitute chickpeas with cannellini beans.
- 7 oz (200 g) julienne carrots
- 9 oz (250 g) red cabbage, thiny sliced
- 6 oz (170 g) di boiled chickpeas
- extra virgin olive oil
- - Seasoning -
- 1/3 cup (70 g) fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp graound cinnamon
- zest from 1 orange
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and trim vegetables.
- Finely slice cabbage and julienne carrots.
- In a frying pan, heat olve oil, add prepared vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on high heat for a couple of minutes, add boiled chickpeas and cook for a further two minutes. Vegetables have to be crunchy.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Pour the vegetables in a serving plate, season with the prepared sauce, scatter with chopped parsley and serve.