These sweetened condensed milk doughnuts remind us about shape and glaze the famous american doughnuts, but it’s nothing about that.
Soft and gorgeous, these doughnuts are perfect for breakfast or for a snack.
If you are looking for something super, ultra easy, I recommend you try these sweetened condensed milk doughnuts.
You put all the ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer and in 5 minutes the dough is ready to be used.
I used classic vanilla, but you can flavor them as you like, example lemon or orange blossoms.
have fun with sweetened condensed milk doughnuts.
For the doughnuts
- 2 medium whole eggs, room temperature, (110 g)
- 7 oz (200 g) sweetened condensed milk
- 1.5 tbsp (25 g) melted unsalted butter, (warm)
- ½ cup less 1 tsp (60 g) all purpose flour
- 1 ¼ tsp (5.5 g) baking powder
- seeds from ½ vanilla pod
- a pinch of salt
- 2.25 oz (63 g) dark chocolate
- 1.5 tbsp (16.5 g) rice bran oil
For the doughnuts
- Heat fan oven at 300F (150°C).
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, with whisk attachment, whisk eggs with condensed milk, vanilla and salt for 3 minutes at the higher speed.
- Add melted butter and whisk for a few seconds.
- Then, add sifted flour with baking powder and whisk just to combine.
- Pour the mixture in a pastry bag and pour about 1 oz (25 g) in a silicone savarin mould (1/4 oz in diameter - 7 cm).
- I used Silikomart savarin mould .
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- Melt chocolate, then add rice bran oil and mix to combine.
- Dip doughnuts into the glaze and set onto a wire rack to drain off excess.
- Garnish as you prefer.
- I used shredded coconut, pistachios, white and milk chocolate, but you can simply use icing sugar to dust.
- Refrigerate for a few minutes to set.
you can use a 7 inches - 18 cm Savarin mould.